us

us

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Texas Wild Flowers








We have tons of wildflowers here in Texas this time of year. I remember loving them when Joe and I lived here years ago. Back then a friend of mine had taken pictures of her children with the wildflowers. I always loved that idea, and now have the chance to take pictures of my own children with the wildflowers. The flowers in these pictures are just down the street from our house in an open field with a river that runs through our neighborhood. It is very hard to get three young children to look at the camera and smile.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

It must be a Texas thing - my brother in Dallas always takes pictures of their kids in the same type of flower field. So pretty! I was sorry to hear about your injury. Is it your knee?

Laura Watson said...

no, well I still have that problem from time to time, but its my foot/ankle...overuse injury. gets me every time!

Brandon and Sommar said...

Cute pic's. The kids allready look bigger then when you left here!!

ETERNAL FAMILY said...

Beautiful pictures!! You are a good photographer!! Is amazing to see an eternal family by the temple they were sealed. Thanks for sharing those pictures with us:) Hope you feel better!