us

us

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Another trip to AZ


Helping Grandpa water his garden


Good job Wil

Danny just likes the dirt.

little country girl.

Olive Garden with Great Grandma Ramsey

Great Grandma Ramsey's House

Feeding Her sheep

Great Grandma's Flowers

The boys hated the mohawks i gave them (just for fun). They told me thats not how airmen look.

Natalie and Gracie at Cold Stone after they got their hair cut together.

Natalie's first real hair cut.

Wil is introduced to a DS.
I forgot to take pictures of our visit to Steve and Kim's new house. We had a great time with them and their new home is beautiful. We also spent time with all my siblings. I forgot to take pictures of them too. I was having too much fun to think about pictures.

2 comments:

Bradley and Ellen said...

You guys look like you're having fun!

Brandon and Sommar said...

Oh those pics make me miss home so much. I am glad you got to go back to AZ. I know exactly which Olive Garden that is just by the pic. Hope you are doing well!!!